Vuojoki Manor was founded in the 1620s. It used to be the second biggest manor in Finland. The castle was completed in 1836 in the Empire style. It is the most splendid building designed by Carl Engel, and the building complex is one of the most magnificent Empire architectures in Finland. The eastern annex was connected with the main building in 1964. The manor was used as a residential home for the elderly since 1936, but currently used for parties and conferences. Vuojoki manor is owned by the municipality since 1934.