The history of Tuorla Manor dates back to the 16th century, and it became a manor in the 17th century. The feoffees are known since 1569 and the owners since 1602. The manor buildings date mostly from the 1810s, but the oldest parts of the main building probably date from the 17th century. The main building has been remodeled in 1818, and enlarged in the end of the 19th century. The granary was built in 1815. The manor is used as a farming school at present.