= Museum
= Hotel
= Golf Club
= Place for Parties / Meetings
     


 
 

Soderlangvikin kartano

 

 
Location : Dragsfjard
Current status :

The owners of Soderlangvik Manor are known since 1540. The oldest part of the present main building dates from the late 19th century. The manor was purchased by Amos Anderson in 1927, and the building was enlarged in the neoclassical style. The second floor was added in 1934-1935, and the wings were added in 1937-1938.

   
 
 

 
 

The interior of the main building is mainly decorated in the Classical style, but has also Rococo elements.

   
 
 

 
 

The garden was designed in the late 1930s, and four sculptures of the garage were transferred from Helsinki Swedish Theater in the 1930s. The manor is opened to the public since 1965 as a musem which contains a part of the art collection of Amos Anderson.

   
 
 
 
 
   
Previous        List of Manor Houses        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.