= Museum
= Hotel
= Golf Club
= Place for Parties / Meetings
     


 
 

Stromforsin kartano

 

 
Location : Ruotsinpyhtaa

Stromfors Ironworks was founded in 1695, and obtained official permission in 1698. It was called Petjarvi until 1774. The present main building was built in 1892 at the site of an earlier main building from 1755.

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
   
Previous        List of Manor Houses        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.