The history of Sannas Manor dates back to the 15th century. It became a manor in the 16th century. The present main building was built in 1836-1837. It was designed by Carl Engel in the Empire style. The appearance has been changed in the 1880s and 1890s. Some of outbuildings including the gate and the granary were also designed by Engel. The manor is located near Porvoo, and the building complex is used as a training center.