The history of Pakankyla Manor is known since the 1540s. The present main building is believed to be built in the 18th century. The current appearance and the pillars are from the reconstruction and the extension in 1919-1920. It has been called Kaisankoti since 1957 according to the name of a former president's wife Kaisa Kallio. Nowadays, it is used as a Manor Spa and restaurant. The barn is used by Espoo Car Museum.