The history of Nuhjala Manor dates back to medieval times, and the list of owners is known since the middle of the 16th century. However, the earliest owner registered the property in the 14th century. The present main building was built in 1764 in the Rococo style, but the cellar dates from the 14th century. Nowadays, there is a summer cafe and museum shop in the manor, but the main building is privately used. Yet, it is possible to visit the main building and a museum outhouse by guided tour.