= Golf Club
= Place for Parties / Meetings
Location : Karjaa
Current status :
The history of Mustio Manor dates back to the 17th century. The present main building was built in 1783-1792 mainly in the neoclassical style, but has also some elements of other styles. It is the first building with double-glass windows in Finland.
The white annex was built in 1840, and has been enlarged in 1867. The entrance gate, the carriage shed, and the granary were built in the 1850s in the Neo-Gothic style. Other outbuildings of the manor have been built between the early 18th century and the late 19th century.
The castle-like temple located on the top of a hill was built in the middle of the 19th century. It collapsed from the age in the beginning of the 20th century, and was rebuilt in 2001.
The main building is surrounded by a large garden, and the present garden was designed in English style. Nowadays, the main building is a museum, and there are a hotel and restaurant in the manor.