The history of Munkkiniemi Manor dates back to the beginning of the 17th century. It became a manor in 1624. The present main building was built in 1815, and has been enlarged in 1839. It is surrounded by English-style park from the 1830s. The granary was built in the 1840s in the Neo-Gothic style. The manor house is owned by Kone Corporation at present.