= Museum
= Hotel
= Golf Club
= Place for Parties / Meetings
     


 
 

Luukin kartano

 

 
Location : Espoo

The history of Luukki Manor dates back to the 17th century, and the owners are known since 1601. The present main building was built in 1925. There is a long avenue of birches leading to the main building. Nowadays, the manor is an outdoor recreation area, and there is a cafe in the main building.

   
 
 
 
 
   
Previous        List of Manor Houses        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.