Lavila Manor was founded in 1630, and the owners are known since that year. The manor was divided into two parts in 1931. The earlier main building was built in 1906, and is currently used as Eurajoki Christian Folk High School. The new main building dates from 1914, and the present appearance is from the restoration in 1922. The granary was built in 1836 in the Empire style, and is currently used for exhibitions.