Kahiluoto Manor House was built in around 1790 on the Kahiluoto island in Taivassalo. The owners of the manor are known since medieval times. The main building was transferred to Helsinki in 1926. The Gustavian-style wallpapers were transferred from Olkkala Manor, and the Empire-style summerhouse designed by Carl Engel and built in around 1830 was transferred from Moisio Manor. Kahiluoto Manor House is located in the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum.