= Museum
= Hotel
= Golf Club
= Place for Parties / Meetings
     


 
 

Kulloon kartano (Kullo gard)

 

The history of Kullo Manor dates back to 1613, and it became a manor in the 1620s. The manor has been renamed several times. One of the first Caroline-style buildings in Finland was completed as a main building of the manor in 1683. The manor was renamed to its former name Kullo Manor in 1910. The present main building was built in 1912-1914 in the Caroline style. The main building is privately owned, but one of the outbuildings is used as a clothes store, and there is a golf club in the manor.



Location : Porvoo
Current status :
   




     


 
 

Kulosaaren kartano

 

The history of Kulosaari Manor dates back to the 16th century. There was a wooden building which was built in 1757-1765, and it is supposed to be used as a base of the present main building. The new building is believed to be built in the beginning of the 19th century, and was designed by Carl Engel. It is located on a peninsula which was used to be an island. The manor is owned by Helsinki city since 1927.



Location : Helsinki
   




     


 
 

Kumpulan kartano

 

The history of Kumpula Manor dates back to the end of the 15th century. It is also known as Gumtakt Manor. Since there was a border of Helsinki city at the gate of the manor, it has been the most important manor around the area. The present main building was completed in 1844 in the Empire style. Nowadays, it is used by Helsinki University, and there is a botanical garden in the yard.



Location : Helsinki
 




     


 
 

Kuusiston kartano

 

The history of Kuusisto Manor dates back to the 14th century, and it has been related to Kuusisto Castle. In the 1680s, the main building became one of the most important buildings in Finland. The present main building was completed in 1738, and it is one of the oldest wooden buildings in Finland. Nowadays, it has been a museum owned by the National Board of Antiquities.



Location : Kaarina
Current status :
 




     


 
 

Kagran kartano

 

Kagra Manor was founded in the 1670s, and the owners are known since 1549. It was divided in 1758, and reunited in 1888. The present main building was built in 1926 to replace an earlier main building which was destroyed by fire in the same year.



Location : Bromarf
Current status : Private
   




     


 
 

Kapykylan kartano

 

The owners of Kapykyla Manor are known since 1540. The main building was built in 1921 in a mix of styles emphasizing the trends of the 1920s.



Location : Askola
Current status : Private
   




     


 
 

Karkkisten kartano

 

The history of Karkkinen Manor dates back to medieval times, and the owners are known since 1494. The present main building was built in the 1880s in the villa-style of the era, and was restored and remodeled in 1926.



Location : Sauvo
Current status : Private
     




     


 
 

Konickin kartano

 

The history of Konick Manor dates back to medieval times, and the owners are known since 1549. It was divided into Norrgard and Sodergard in 1793, and reunited in the beginning of the 20th century. The present main building was built in 1928.



Location : Bromarf
Current status : Private
   




   
Previous        List of Manor Houses        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.