The history of Jarppila Manor dates back to the 1480s, and the owners are known since 1570. There was a manor castle from the 1570s in the area, but it was demolished by the end of the 17th century. The present main building was built in the Empire style in the 1830s, but the basement dates from the end of the 17th century. The granary was built in 1781 at the site of the manor castle. The manor is used for private parties at present.