= Golf Club
= Place for Parties / Meetings
Location : Helsinki
Current status :
The history of Herttoniemi Manor dates back to the 16th century. One building of porcelain factory from the 1760s was converted into the main building of the manor in 1815. The manor serves as a museum since 1925.
Red houses on the north of the main building are Knudsbacka farm building complex, and they were transferred from Sipoo in the 1920s.
The manor has a beautiful park with an avenue of oak trees. Two neoclassical summerhouses were designed by Carl Engel. The park was mainly created in the Baroque style, but partly in English Romanticism.