= Golf Club
= Place for Parties / Meetings
Location : Pohja
The history of Fiskars Manor dates back to the 16th century. In 1757, the manor consolidated into Fiskars Ironworks which was founded in 1649. Most of the buildings in Fiskars Village were built in the 1820s and 1830s.
The present main building was built in 1816-1818. It has 32 rooms, and is used as a reception of the Fiskars corporation at present.
The clock tower was built in 1849, and it is a symbol of Fiskars Village nowadays.
This granary was built in 1902. Grains were carried by railway, and the railroad continues to the inside of the building. Currently, exhibitions are held every summer in the granary.
This steam locomotive is called Pikku Passi. It was made in 1890 in Germany, and has been used until 1952.
Pikku Passi and the phone booth are located near the fire station which was built in the late 19th century.