The history of Boe Manor dates back to the 15th century, and the owners are known since 1529. The oldest part of the present main building was built in around 1850. It was enlarged in the 1870s, and the tower and the pillars were added in 1916. The overall appearance has been changed in 1916 to match with the neoclassical oldest part. The granary is supposed to be built in the 18th century. The manor is also known as Hogvalla since 1927.