Suomusjarven kirkko

Suomusjarvi Church was completed in around 1850 replacing an earlier church from 1703. It was designed by E.B. Lohrman, and has elements of Classicism. The altarpiece was painted by R.W. Ekman, and the belfry was built in 1751.


in Suomusjarvi

   




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.