Pyhan Ristin kirkko (Rauman kirkko)

The Church of the Holy Cross was built in the 15th century originally for a monastery. The tower of the church was added in 1816, and the upper part of the tower has been reconstructed after the fire in 1968. The mural paintings date from 1510-1522. The church has a capacity of 800 people.


in Rauma

   




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.