Teijo Church was built in 1829, and dedicated in 1830. The building was styled after Chinese pagoda, and was built on the top of a hill. It is is one of the few privately owned churches in Finland, and the smallest stone church in Finland. The church was severely damaged by fire in 1972. The granary is from the beginning of the 19th century.