Pyharannan kirkko

Pyharanta Church was built in 1907-1909 to replace an earlier church from 1758. It was designed by Josef Stenback in the National Romantic style, and is cruciform in shape. The church has a capacity of 700 people. The altarpiece was painted in 1939.


in Pyharanta

   




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.