Perttelin kirkko

Pertteli Church was built in the 15th century, possibly in around 1440, and is oblong in shape. It was dedicated to St. Bartholomew. The wooden part of the belfry was destroyed by fire in 1888, but reconstructed shortly afterwards.


in Pertteli

   
 




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.