Pyhan Laurin kirkko (Pernion kirkko)

The Church of St. Lawrence was completed in around 1480 replacing an earlier wooden church from the 14th century. The mural paintings date from the end of the 15th century, and the altarpiece was painted in 1703. The present Neo-Gothic pulpit was constructed in 1865, and moved to the current location in 1963. The belfry dates from 1746.


in Pernio

 
   
 
 

 
 

The granary was built in the 1820s, and enlarged in 1896.

   




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.