The Church of St. Michael was built in 1681-1689. It replaced an earlier wooden church, and is oblong in shape. It was reconstructed in 1863, and the interior was remodeled in the Neo-Renaissance style. The pulpit is from 1748, and the altar complex was completed in 1755. The central altarpiece was painted by R.W. Ekman in 1865, and the paintings of the Apostles near the organ were painted in 1751. The present organ dates from 1951. The wooden Baroque styled upper part of the belfry was completed in 1768.