Pyhan Jaakobin kirkko

The history of St. Jacob's Church dates back to medieval times. The present church was designed by Lars Sonck, and was built in 1928. It replaced an earlier church which was built in 1806 and destroyed by fire in 1909. The belfry dates from 1734, and the neoclassical tomb in the last photo was built in 1824.


in Paimio





   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.