Pornaisten kirkko

The history of Pornainen Church dates back to 1720s. The present church was completed in 1924 to replace an earlier church from 1833 designed by Carl Engel and destroyed by fire in 1918. The new church was designed by Ilmari Launis, and is oblong in shape. The seating capasity of 300.


in Pornainen

 
 




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.