The history of Orimattila Church dates back to the 17th century. The current cruciform church was built in 1862-1866 in the Empire style. It was designed by Jean Wik. The bell-tower was built in 1851, and it has been heightened during the reconstruction in 1932. One of the four bells is located on the ground floor. The church has been reconstructed several times, and the seating capacity was reduced from 1700 to 1200. The altarpiece was painted in 1874.