Masku Church was probably built in the end of the 15th century, and was dedicated to St. John. The interior is decorated with wall paintings from the 17th century. The pulpit is from 1642, and it is a trophy from the 30-Years War in 1618-1648.
Merimasku Church was built in 1726 replacing the earlier church from 1648. The present appearance dates from the end of the 18th century or the beginning of the 19th century. The church is cruciform in shape, and has neoclassical elements. The floor was added in 1803, and the seating capacity of the church is 300. The belfry dates from 1769.
Mietoinen Church was built in 1641-1643, and is oblong in shape. It has been enlarged in 1724 and 1829. The church has been reconstructed several times in the 19th century, and the tower was added in 1818-1819.
Muurla Church was built in 1836 in the Empire style, and is oblong in shape. It replaced an earlier church from 1741. The roof was remodeled in 1875. The altarpiece was painted by Alexandra Saltin, and the stained glass from 1937 is a work of Elsi Borg. The belfry was built in 1819.
Mantsala Church was completed in 1866. It is an oblong church designed by E.B. Lohrman. The seating capacity is 1500, and there is a church museum.