Miehikkalan kirkko

Miehikkala church was built in 1881. The church is oblong in shape with a tower, and represents a mix of styles in the late 19th century church architecture. The church has been restored in 1927 and 1963. The present organ dates from 1980 and the altar piece was painted in 1930. The church has a capacity of 900 people.


in Miehikkala

 




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.