Lahden Ortodoksinen kirkko (Pyhan Kolminaisuuden kirkko)
The Orthodox Church of Lahti was dedicated to the Holy Trinity in 1956. It was designed by Toivo Paatela. The building was enlarged in 1980, and the parish meeting hall was added.
Laitilan kirkko (Pyhan Mikaelin kirkko)
Laitila Church was built in 1468 in the late Gothic style, and was dedicated to St. Michael. The church has been reconstructed and destroyed by fire several times. The mural paintings date from 1483, and the pulpit is from the middle of the 17th century. The present belfry was built in 1883, and it replaced an earlier one dating from 1848-1849 and destroyed by fire in 1880.
Lammi Church was built between 1490 and 1510, and was dedicated to St. Catherine of Alexandra. The church and the belfry were destroyed by fire in 1918, and the reconstructions were completed in 1920.
Mommila Church was built in 1904, and is oblong in shape. The architecture is an example of the style of the beginning of the 20th century.
Lemun kirkko (Pyhan Olavin kirkko)
The Church of St. Olaf was built in the middle of the 15th century to replace an earlier wooden church from the 13th century. There is a mural painting from the 17th century on a pillar, and it represents Martin Luther. The altarpiece is from 1880. The granary was built in the 19th century. The belfry was built in 1812 in the architectural style of Classicism.
Liedon kirkko (Pyhan Pietarin kirkko)
The construction of Lieto Church has been believed to began in the 1330s, but according to the new research, it was built between 1500 and 1530. The church was dedicated to St. Peter. The Neo-Gothic styled apse was added in 1902, and the altarpiece was painted by Eero Jarnefelt in 1908. The belfry was built in 1766.
Lohjan kirkko (Pyhan Laurin kirkko)
St. Lawrence's Church was completed in the Gothic style in around the 1480s. It replaced an earlier wooden church. The interior is decorated with plentiful murals painted al secco from the 1510s, and the Neo-Gothic-style pulpit is from 1845. The lower part of the belfry dates from medieval times, and the upper wooden part is from the 1740s. Lohja Church is the third biggest medieval stone church in Finland.
Metsola Chapel was built in 1956. It was designed by a Finnish architect, Erik Bryggman. The new bell-tower was built in the summer of 2002.
Kaikkien Pyhien Tsasouna
The Orthodox Tsasouna was built in 1995-1996. It has 2 bells, many icons, and Carelian-style textiles. There is an icon of the Christ above the entrance. The Orthodox Tsasouna is located in Metsola cemetery.
Loviisa Church was built in 1863-1865 in the Neo-Gothic style. The altarpiece has been replaced by a statue of the Christ, and it is a reproduction of a Danish artist's work. The seating capacity of the church is 1000. The church has the first full version of the Bible in Finnish from 1642, and a Swedish version from 1702. The organ is from 1898.