Pyhan Kolminaisuuden kirkko

The Church of Holy Trinity was built in 1825-1826, and dedicated in 1827. It was designed by Carl Engel in the neoclassical style. The Church of Holy Trinity is located next to the Helsinki Cathedral, and it is the oldest Orthodox church in Helsinki.


in Helsinki

 




   
Previous        List of Churches        Next     


Home

Photographs and images may not be used without our written permission.
Copyright © Muuka.Com, All Rights Reserved.