Karuna Old Church was built in 1685-1686 as a church for Karuna Manor in Sauvo. The interior is decorated with 11 oil paintings, and the pulpit is from the 1680s. The belfry was added in 1767, and the church was restored and remodeled in 1773-1774. The church building complex was transferred to Helsinki in 1912. Karuna Old Church is the oldest building in the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum.