Hollola Church was completed in the 1480s in the late Gothic style, and was dedicated to St. Mary. It has numerous medieval wooden statues and a rishly decorated inner door from the 14th century. The pulpit and the altarpiece date from the 17th century. The church was restored in 1934-1935, and the seating capacity is 550. The belfry was built in 1829-1831. It was designed by Carl Engel in the Empire style.